2020 Dodge Grand Caravan Fact Sheet
August 31, 2019,
Auburn Hills, Mich.
As America’s best-selling minivan ever, the Dodge Grand Caravan continues its decades-long history of offering families style, versatility and useful features at a tremendous value. Since inventing the segment for the 1984 model year, FCA US LLC has introduced scores of minivan firsts, including ParkView rear backup camera, Stow ‘n Place roof rack and selectable fuel economizer mode. One innovation that continues is the Grand Caravan’s available industry-exclusive Stow ‘n Go seating and storage system, which can be easily operated with one hand, allowing users to convert from carrying seven to hauling cargo in a matter of seconds. The Grand Caravan is equipped with more than 55 available safety, security and technology features.
As the first company to introduce the minivan and through six generations of the vehicle, FCA US has innovated 115 minivan firsts. The company has sold more than 14.6 million minivans globally since 1983, twice as many as any other manufacturer over the past 35 years.
New for 2020:
- Grand Caravan SE Plus features standard second-row Super Stow ‘n Go bucket seats and in-floor storage bin, power eight-way driver seat, an all-black interior with Cranberry Wine accent stitching on the seats and optional Blacktop Package (SE Plus and SXT models)
- Standard award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine that delivers 283 horsepower
- Grand Caravan SE is the entry-level model and offers a number of standard features, including remote keyless entry, sunscreen glass, heat and air conditioning in all three rows, third-row Stow ‘n Go with available tailgate seating, 6.5-inch touchscreen radio with ParkView rear backup camera, power locks and power windows in all three rows, power heated mirrors, as well as safety features like trailer-sway damping, electronic stability control (ESC), seven airbags and daytime running lamps (DRL)
- Grand Caravan SE Plus comes standard with ample technology and features, including Uconnect Voice Command with Bluetooth, second-row Super Stow ‘n Go bucket seats, power eight-way driver seat and remote start system
- Grand Caravan SXT offers added content at a great value with standard 17-inch polished Tech Silver wheels, leather seats with suede inserts and silver accent stitching, power sliding doors and power liftgate, Bright Stow ‘n Place roof rack and Super Console. Options include navigation radio, Blacktop Package and Driver Convenience Group with heated front seats and steering wheel and second-row window shades
- The Blacktop Package, an exclusive customized blacked-out appearance, is available on SE Plus and SXT models for 2020, including 17-inch Gloss Black aluminum wheels, a Gloss Black grille, black headlamp bezels, an all-black interior, including headliner, door panels and console, and premium black cloth seats and door trim panels
- More than 50 available safety and security features include standard front-seat-mounted side air bags, a driver-side knee blocker air bag, three-row side-curtain air bags, ESC, tire-pressure monitoring (TPM) system, DRL and remote keyless entry
For 2020, the Dodge Grand Caravan lineup consists of three models:
Available Exterior Colors:
Available Interior Colors:
- Black Onyx
- IndiGo Blue
- Octane Red
- White Knuckle
- Black/Light Greystone
Please visit the Dodge Grand Caravan
newsroom for the latest product information, photography and videography, plus access to specification and feature availability documents.
For more than 100 years, the Dodge brand has carried on the spirit of brothers John and Horace Dodge. Their influence continues today as Dodge shifts into high gear with a lineup that delivers unrivaled performance in each of the segments where they compete.
Dodge drives forward as a pure performance brand, offering SRT Hellcat versions of the Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Dodge Durango, as well as an R/T performance hybrid version of the all-new Dodge Hornet, representing the brand’s first-ever electrified performance vehicle. Dodge delivers the drag-strip dominating 807-horsepower Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock; the 797-horsepower Dodge Charger SRT Redeye, the most powerful and fastest mass-produced sedan in the world; and the 710-horsepower Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat, the most powerful SUV ever; and best-in-class standard performance in the compact utility vehicle segment with the Dodge Hornet. Combined, these four muscle vehicles make Dodge the industry’s most powerful brand, offering more horsepower than any other American brand across its entire lineup.
In 2022, the Dodge brand ranked No. 1 in the J.D. Power APEAL Study
(mass market), making it the only domestic brand ever to do so three years in a row. In 2020, Dodge was named the "#1 Brand in Initial Quality," making it the first domestic brand ever to rank No. 1 in the J.D. Power Initial Quality Study
Dodge is part of the portfolio of brands offered by leading global automaker and mobility provider Stellantis. For more information regarding Stellantis (NYSE: STLA), please visit www.stellantis.com
Follow Dodge and company news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Dodge brand: www.dodge.com
Direct Connection: www.DCPerformance.com