November 18, 2019,
Since its foundation in Milan, Italy, in 1910, Alfa Romeo continues to design and craft some of the most stunning and exclusive cars in automotive history, all while building on a racing heritage that includes some of the most talented and storied drivers and victories. The 2020 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider offers driving enthusiasts a mid-engine design inspired by the brand’s legendary racing history and represents the essential sportiness embedded in the brand’s DNA. Handcrafted in Modena, Italy, the Alfa Romeo 4C Spider offers seductive Italian styling and a state-of-the-art Formula 1-inspired carbon fibre monocoque chassis that enables an incredible 10.4 power-to-weight ratio. Advanced technologies include the all-aluminum 1750 cc turbocharged engine with direct-injection, dual intercoolers, and variable-valve timing, enabling supercar-level performance. The 4C Spider offers drivers performance all around with 237 horsepower and 258 lb.-ft. of torque, powering it from 0-100 kilometres per hour (km/h) (0-60 miles per hour (mph)) in 4.1 seconds with a top speed of 257 km/h (160 mph).
Available exterior colours:
- Weighing less than 1,128 kilograms (2,500 pounds), the ultralight carbon fibre monocoque and aluminum chassis helps contribute to an incredible 4.8 kg/hp (10.4 lb./hp) power-to-weight ratio
- Race-inspired performance: 0-100 km/h (0-60 mph) in 4.1 seconds thanks to an all-aluminum 1750 cc direct-injection, dual intercooled, turbocharged engine paired to the blistering fast six-speed Alfa TCT (twin-clutch transmission) and Alfa DNA Pro Drive Mode Selector with four adjustable drive modes
Available interior colours:
- Basalt Grey
- Alfa Rosso
- Rosso Competizione Tri-Coat
- Black leather with Red accent stitching
- Black leather with Yellow accent stitching
- Red leather with Black accent stitching
- Black/Tobacco leather with Tobacco accent stitching
- Black leather with Red accent stitching and microfiber centre inserts
- Black leather with Yellow accent stitching and microfiber centre inserts
Please visit fcamedia.ca
for the latest product information, photography, videography, plus access to specification and feature availability documents.
Founded as the Chrysler Corporation in 1925, FCA Canada Inc. is based in Windsor, Ontario, and celebrates its 97th anniversary in 2022. FCA Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of FCA, a North American automaker based in Auburn Hills, Michigan and member of the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (FCA) family of companies. FCA Canada has approximately 440 dealers that sell Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, FIAT and Alfa Romeo products, as well as SRT performance products. The company also distributes Mopar and Alfa Romeo parts and accessories. In addition to its assembly facilities, which produce the Chrysler Pacifica, Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid, Chrysler Voyager and Chrysler Grand Caravan (Windsor) and Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger (Brampton), FCA Canada operates an aluminum casting plant in Etobicoke, a research and development centre in Windsor, and has sales offices and parts distribution centers throughout the country.